This page is here to assist with any queries you might have. If you are still unsure about any of our processes, or have questions around the way we operate, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Our retainer plan gives you the best value for money if you hire 5 or more people per year. By paying a base rate monthly, whenever you need to hire you are immediately prioritised and given a heavily discounted rate - a huge money saver and helps with your cash flow if you have a highly transient workforce.
If you occasionally need to hire due to natural attrition, our affordable project plans will ensure you save time and money without needing to commit long term.
Here is an example of a typical hiring process that we undertake when you bring us on board*:
- Work with you to determine job role
- Create job advert
- Post the job
- Shortlist candidates
- Video interviews are submitted
- Draft an interview template
- Organise face-to-face interviews of the top candidates
- Undertake personality tests
- Check references
- Offer the job to the best fit and negotiate salary
- Reject unsuccessful candidates
- Collate new starter details for on-boarding
- Carry out police and visa checks
- Assist with the on-boarding process
*Please note this example is taken from our professional plan.
We work with a number of HR teams, taking the pressure off their workload so they can focus on employee retention.
Our expertise is focused on recruitment, whereas most of the HR teams we work with are busy supporting existing employees. We are happy to collaborate with these teams for a smooth hiring process.